Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Gust of August

Don't look at this yet...seriously...it's just my notes to prompt me when I get time in September to remember what the heck happened to August - I'm disgusted that Augusted has passed so dang fast.
Birthday month for Ronnie, John, Abi, Mimi-(me), Rennie.... Anniversary #2 for Tad & Kim!
Just when you think you've have enough cake, there's.....to consider (whatever that means?) Now I need a note for a note!
Mexican invasion - the Ronald Julian Family + Judy!
RS Lesson - did you see Mel's last handout? I suck at such!
Dear responses to photo albums I sent to Lee, Cecil, Bill & Virginia
I love those slightly old people!
Family Temple Saturday - love it -
Grateful for self-healing body! Rib's on the mend.
Allison's whole wheat chocolate chip cookies - guaranteed to please! Now, can you do that with oatmeal raisin?
Grateful for my job, boss, co-workers.
Grateful for Sam and weekly adjustments - spread the love!
Grandma's Rummikub skills are sharp - she whips me down!

3 comments:

jack+alli said...

better than numbchuck skills or computer hacking skills.....

S & K Merrill said...

tI miss you soooooo much--can't believe it's sept. already !! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY--I'm a mess, sorry! I'm still crying for my mama!!I love you--Kathy xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I found you! I just joined the blogging world and it just became brighter finding my favorite aunt belongs to it too!! ;) You are just too cute for words, its been way too long since I've seen you. Love
Rachelle (Organ) Steele