Friday, February 13, 2009

Shelby Dr. Under Attack!!

What we thought was a freak snow storm during the night...turned out to be what we thought was a vicious act of teenage terrorism! Upon closer investigation...we discovered other innocent neighbors had also been singled out. Suspiciously, all targets happened to be leaders in the local religious group known as Maricopa 4th Ward. They dusted the materials for fingerprints, but the CSI lab was unable to process the evidence...Horatio was out of town (attending a "Posing" seminar in New York)and no one else was competent enough to run the highly sophisticated equipment. We will forward details on the progress of this crime as they become available! News Flash...it's weeks later and the mystery has been solved...some crazy ladies (and I use that word loosly) in our ward had too much time and too much toilet paper on their hands one night - and you see what their great minds came up with! Thanks Jen, Chelsea, Emily and others! Love ya!





3 comments:

Grammy Sue said...

AH HA - Now I can SURPRISE you. I commented on your Christmas post so you might never read it. I met Lisa Hallows in St. George and she gave me Steele's blog address. When I viewed his blog I went straight to yours. I am very IMPRESSED with what you did for your family at Christmas time. WOW! You went to a LOT of work GREAT job. Makes me want to do better.Thanks for letting me have a peak into your lovely family. Take care.
Love Your Friend
Susan Honey

renhallows said...

I was just saying how much I hate to buy toilet paper...send that my way.

jack+alli said...

i hope you save that to add to your year supply.