Saturday, July 24, 2010

before i forget...

I love the things your children say...so I hope you're all writing them down. SOme of your blogs have lots of them and they make us laugh and cry - thanks for sharing so many little moments with the rest of the family.

I just wanted to write down something Abi said a while back (she lives at my house now so I get to hear LOTS of funny stuff).

She said "My brother is an alien dog cause when dogs come up to him he makes noises at them ... like when he first saw Nui"
WHAT? an alien dog?

Later she said "One time I lived in St. Georgia and my Uncle Haffen said I could take an egg and hatch it. I saw one hatch and I called him Chocolate Butterscotch & Brightly. Big chickens will peck you...peck peck!" (as she uses her finger to peck my arm)

Then she's telling me that she was born in Africa and that her parents were married there! OKAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Mimi and Papa!!! Late one night I was googling with/by myself and ran across a link that took me to an old post from Mike. It's been years (a few pounds and a few grandkids ago) since seeing you folks. Looks like life is treating you all great!! Just thought I would say HI!
Stu & Sandra Buck