Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Newsflash!!

Well, Luke and Rennie and the chitlins are staying with us a while till their "home on the range" is ready, and it's so dang fun hearing the pitter patter of little feel early in the morning! Seriously...it IS! But as luck would have it, I've been going to work with Mike ever since they moved in, so I haven't been there during the day to play and swim...and now they're down on the ranch for a few days and I went and got myself hired full-time at BHN...so no more leisure Mimi time! So if any of you kids need your mama, you know where to find me. My desk faces Allison's so I can keep and eye on her {she's so cute}and anyone else who wanders into my space. This is going to be fun - I worked for Mike 19 years ago when we first got married and it was a blast! Real Groovy! So I'm expecting it to still be that way. I got set up on a brand new computer today - hence the blogging. I remember when the boys, Jeremy, Steele, and Luke worked here with us during the summer...what a riot - we still have the logo-perfect files Steele drew for us - stop by anytime and see the artwork! Well, just wanted to let you know that I won't be floating around in the pool all summer long - I'll be sitting here under these fluorescent lights, turning a lighter shade of pale!

1 comment:

RUBY said...

HAHAHA!!! you rock mom!!!
i loveyou!